Info DS⁽ⁱ⁾ Mode Hacking
This is a Discord server that specializes in all things related to Nintendo DS(i) modding and homebrew, from helping set up your flashcard to homebrew development. This server also has a focus on other things such as creating ROM hacks, playing DS games, and TWL_FIRM modding on 3DS.
Kanal Discord #
There are plenty of channels for different topics, so make sure you’re using the right channel so the others don’t get flooded with unrelated conversations.
Always remember to check the channel topic and pinned messages before talking in a channel.
- #info-and-rules - This provides brief information on the rules and information on this server. For more detailed information on the rules, see the rules page on this wiki
- #useful-resources - Links to useful resources that are outside of the Discord server, such as other servers or this wiki
- #member-logs - Shows user joins and server boosts
- #announcements - Information on new updates to homebrew, as well as general announcements related to the server
- #github-updates - Feed of all contributions to and discussions in DS-Homebrew project GitHub repositories
- #subreddit-feed - Updates for new posts in the Subreddit
- #community-meta - For giving feedback about the community, including the Discord server, the subreddit, and the GitHub organization
Nintendo DS⁽ⁱ⁾ Modding
- #nds-help - Have an issue with anything Nintendo DS(i) related? Need to ask a general question? Go ahead and do it here, providing all the information you can give (error messages, your console, methods tried, logs, and so forth). Keep 3DS modding in #other-console-modding unless it involves TWL_FIRM
- #nds-hardware - Place to discuss flashcards, AP patches, and general DS understandings and research. While this channel covers TWL_FIRM on 3DS, please keep 3DS Mode discussions in #other-console-modding
- #nds-hacks - Talk about ROM hacks, mods, and cheats for Nintendo DS(i) titles. Check the pinned messages for a list of dedicated communities
- #nds-dev - Resources and discussions about DS(i) homebrew development. Regualar discussion of existing homebrew should go in #other-nds-homebrew
Main DS⁽ⁱ⁾ Homebrew Projects
- #nds-bootstrap-dev - This channel is for discussion of the development of nds-bootstrap. For help, use #nds-help
- #twilight-menu-dev - This channel is for discussion of the development of TWiLight Menu++. For help, use #nds-help
- #gbarunner2-dev - This channel is for discussion of the development of GBARunner2. For help, use #nds-help
- #web-dev - Discussion and suggestions for dsi.cfw.guide and all DS-Homebrew sites go here
Secondary DS⁽ⁱ⁾ Homebrew Projects
- #godmode9i - This channel is for discussion of the development of GodMode9i. For help, use #nds-help
- #fastvideods - This channel is for discussion of the development of the FastVideoDS Player and Encoder. For help, use #nds-help
- #other-nds-homebrew - This forum is for support, updates, and discussion of Nintendo DS(i) homebrew that isn’t covered by other channels. There are threads for individual homebrew applications, and you can make a new one if there isn’t already a thread for it
- #off-topic - A channel for any topic that does not necessarily fit the other channels. Lower-quality posts should be kept to #end-of-server
- #nds-gaming - A place to generally discuss games on the DS(i), as well as seek players for online play. Check the pinned messages for a list of dedicated communities
- #other-console-modding - Talk about homebrew and mods for any other game systems, such as the 3DS when not in TWL_FIRM
- #end-of-server - This for casual, lower-quality chatting. Rules are slightly more relaxed, but are still enforced. Use this to post your memes, bot commands, and other things that don’t facilitate discussion
Peran & Bakat Pengguna #
There are several roles you can get on the server, some of them being accessible with just a Lightning bot command.
Moderator Roles #
These roles are given to people that are well trusted to maintain the server. They have the ability to ban, kick, mute, and give other roles to users.
- Da Master - The owner’s role
- Admin - Has all possible permissions, usually gets final say between the Server Maintainers
- Server Maintainers - Help enforce the server rules and manage the server. If there is an issue, contact them first before going higher up
User Flair Roles #
These roles can only be given by moderators, and indicate that these users are knowledgeable in those fields, some give access to private channels. If you think that you fit the descriptions for any of these roles, ask in #community-meta. Moderators will evaluate your request based on the role’s requirements.
- Developers (pengembang) - Peran ini diberikan bagi yang telah memberi kontribusi kode pada scene Nintendo DS If you have any projects for the role, show them in #nds-dev
- Helpers - This role is given to those that actively provide meaningful assistance in #nds-help or have contributed to compatibility reporting
- Helpers have no moderator permissions, please ping a moderator if a situation needs one
- Nitro Booster - Automatically given to those that have given Server Boosts to the server. This role has no additional permissions, and is not hoisted in the Member List
Punishment Roles #
If you have broken the rules, you may receive these roles from a moderator.
- No Community - Removes access for all the channels under the Community category
- No Help - Removes access from #nds-help
- No Reaction - Disables reaction permissions for all channels
- No VC - Removes access to the voice channel
- Muted - Disables the ability to send messages
These roles are only given for very specific purposes by moderators.
- Bots - Used to mark the Discord bots in the server
- Special Thanks - People that have contributed to the community in a major way
Lightning Commands #
Lightning is a Discord bot made by LightSage which has useful commands for modding communities. The most common command used is
!togglerole, which will give you any of the following roles below:
- Updates - Get pings for updates on new releases of DS(i) homebrew in #announcements
- Nintendo DS Online Players - Anyone can ping this role in #nds-gaming when they’re looking for people to play DS games online with
- Artist/Designers - For those that have made high-quality TWiLight Menu++ skins, unlaunch backgrounds or graphics for other DS(i) homebrew
- Composers - For those that have made music for DS(i) homebrew or ROM hacks
- Game Modders - For those that have made ROM hacks, cheats, or any other type of modifications to DS(i) games
- Translators (penerjemah) - Siapa pun yang ingin dikabari untuk ikut andil menerjemahkan berbagai macam proyek DS-Homebrew
Lightning is also used for moderation purposes (to log warns, kicks, mutes, and bans). Keep Direct Messages enabled in the server in case we ever need to reach you.
The Staff Team #
These are the people who maintain the server. If they say something is final, it is not up for debate. These members are hoisted in the Member List. Do not ask to be a part of the team, as it will decrease your chance of getting accepted. Members will be added to the team if and when seen fit.
Administrators: Rocket Robz#4931, NightScript#5597, FNowut#5028, ahezard#8037, Apache Thunder#1696
Server Maintainers: Kaisaan#6181, Pk11#3666, Kodtiz3D#8288, lifehackerhansol#4546, Frost#6943, YourKalamity#3646